Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Amy Rose

Well, I finally did it.  I ordered a JID from Iplehouse in Korea on the 3rd of May, figuring it would get here sometime in July.  Orders are said to take 50 - 60 days to fill.  I got a shipping notice from them on the 9th of May and about 4 days later she arrived.  I'm thrilled with her.  This isn't exactly the wig I had envisioned for her, but it will do until I can find what I want.  I love her smile with just the little bit of teeth showing. 

She is about 43 CM tall, which is kinda tall for me.  I just finished sewing up some sister dresses for her and little Sarah Jane.  I found this fabric while on an outing to Waunakee, Wisconsin over the weekend.  I think I'll be doing a few more sister outfits. 

I have to put sewing aside for now.  We're off to the Tonner Convention in Lombard, Illinois for the rest of the week.  It's a great time to connect with friends that we only get to see once a year.  When we return, it'll be back to the machine for a show in Naperville the 10th of June and then on to Neenah, Wisconsin for the Oldenburg Convention.  Such a busy time for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment